|Tobacco Analysis with with the PAL|
Tobacco Analysis is an area that LEAP has lots of experience. These applications illustrates the power of LEAP’s unique control software to incorporate extended functionality to the PAL robot.
Some of what LEAP can do with the PAL for Tobacco Analysis…
- Multiple ways to filter samples
- Overlapped staggered processing of all samples for higher throughput 
- Twin PAL option for greater capacity and flexibility and a single sample list 
- Multiple reagent reservoirs and large sample vial capacity 
- Multiple heated zones for different temperature reactions 
- Direct injection to LC or GC HPLC Injections 
- Balance integration for weighing of solid product and internal standard 
- Weight checking, over or under weight vials are skipped 
- Barcode checking, mismatched vials are not processed
- Data reporting to log files 
- GC fail safe mode – if GC goes down during a run, samples are still processed and stored for later analysis
Specific example applications:
LEAP provides automated workstation instrumentation solutions based on the LEAP CTC PAL X, Y, Z syringe only autosampler robot from LEAP Technologies. This extremely flexible, precise, and adaptable liquid handling robotic platform is available in a variety of lengths and options depending on the requirements of your sample preparation and injections for your UHPLC, LC or GC chromatography.LEAP offers full support and service for the PAL platform in addition to being able to write custom macros, cycles, and scheduling to your applications. Please contact LEAP Technologies on how we can help you get maximized throughput with flexible pipetting automation solutions.
| Contact LEAP
For additional information about the PAL and the application, please contact LEAP Technologies.