Dilute and incubate sample prior to LC injection
The main goal is a “hands-off instrument” that executes a method that can dilute, mix and heat a sample before an injection.
Customer places 50ul of chilled sample (2-8 degrees Celsius) into vials and then adds 10ul of diluent to each vial. The vial must then be placed in the agitator to be heated at a temperature of 70 degrees Celsius for five minutes. After this incubation period, a 10ul sample will be taken from the vial and injected to the LC valve.
Project Ref: H1101
For other cost/time saving measures consider:
- LEAP offers multiple choices of Valve Self Wash Stations to aid in cleaning the valve 
- Dual Channel Serial Injection with Front Cut (M-002) using Analyst and ICC-CE 
- Dual Channel Parallel Injection (M-003) using Cycle Composer Software and Analyst 
- “Look Ahead”, sample prep before injection (M-004) using LEAP Shell Software 
- Dual Channel Parallel Injection (M-005) using LEAP Shell software 
- Summary of LC Multi Valve Applications 
- LEAP Shell Software and application for custom injections and scheduling 
Videos of PAL
LEAP strives to find total solutions for analytical lab automation by automating analytical processes for small and large molecules in extracted liquids, solids, and recently in human, animal and plant tissues. We provide the precise robotics and efficient sample prep required by modern measurement techniques such as MALDITOF mass spectroscopy. Our newest specialty customization of CTC Analytics’ PAL features small workstations that can perform complex liquid handling tasks including HPLC-Purification, SPE, filtration, weighing, heating and stirring. They can be configured as stand alone units or integrated for “just in time” sample prep for LC-MS or GC-MS analysis.
LEAP provides automated workstation instrumentation solutions based on the LEAP CTC PAL X, Y, Z syringe only autosampler robot from LEAP Technologies. This extremely flexible, precise, and adaptable liquid handling robotic platform is available in a variety of lengths and options depending on the requirements of your sample preparation and injections for your UHPLC, LC or GC chromatography.LEAP offers full support and service for the PAL platform in addition to being able to write custom macros, cycles, and scheduling to your applications. Please contact LEAP Technologies on how we can help you get maximized throughput with flexible pipetting automation solutions.
| Contact LEAP
For additional information about LEAP and the PAL Platform, please contact LEAP Technologies.